Instructions to Presenters for Posters
The abstract should contain the following;
- Abstracts should be typed written on an “A 4” size paper and should confirm to the following.
- Title of the paper / presentation should be in BLOCK CAPITAL and BOLD PRINT.
- Names of Authors should be in Bold Print with the presenting author’s name first and underlined.
- Authors’ affiliations must be typed in Times New Roman italic print
- Abstract should include objectives, materials and methods, results and discussion. Do not include references and acknowledgments.
- Abstract should be submitted on or before 25th of May 2019. Please send a copy of your abstract by email to email@example.com.
- Papers not conforming to the above specifications will be rejected.
- Guidelines for the poster would be communicated along with the notification of acceptance.
Conclusion and recommendations
Font Type - Times New Roman
Font size - 12
Line Spacing - Single
Paper size - A 4
Margins - at least 2.5 cm (all sides)
Word limit - 250
Example: PATTERN OF RECURRENCE IN ORAL CANCER IN SRI LANKA
B.C Fernando*, C.D. Perera **& E F Peiris ***
*Faculty of Dental Sciences, University of Peradeniya,** Faculty of Medicine, University of Ruhuna,*** Faculty of Medicine University of Colombo
Conference Secretariat – Dr. R.D Jayasinghe
Contact details – 0094777373689
E mail - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com