1. The content of abstract is limited to 1 page length onto this template (maximum 300 words). Single line space and Calibri font must be used. Please kindly refer to the sample abstract attached.
2. The content of abstract should be provided with Title, Author(s), Institution(s) or Affiliation(s), the body of abstract and Keyword(s).
3. Skip one line between (a) Title and Author, (b) Institution and the body of abstract, (c) the body of abstract and keywords.
4. Please refer to the following fonts instructions:
• Title: 14pt, bolded, centralized alignment
• Author: 11pt, bolded, centralized alignment.
• Institution: 10pt, regular, centralized alignment.
• The body of abstract: 11pt, regular, justified alignment
• Keywords: 11pt, regular, lefted alignment
5. Underline name of author who will give a presentation.
6. The corresponding author is marked using asterisk and give the E-Mail address.
7. Names of the institution, city and country should be listed.
8. Organize the body of the abstract as follows:
• A statement of the background of the study
• A statement of the methods used.
• A summary of the results in sufficient details to support the conclusions.
• Do not use subtitles, e.g., Methods, Results, etc.
9. Please provide 4 to 6 keywords that can be used for indexing purposes.
10. Standard abbreviations are acceptable and may be used without definition. Non-standard abbreviations must be defined in parentheses the first time they appear in the body of the abstract.
1. The conference abstract submission form must be in digital format. Please save as Microsoft Office Word file (.doc or.docx file).
2. Please indicate the field under which your abstract falls, i.e.:
a. Health and Hygiene
b. Food and Nutrition
c. Agriculture, Livestock and Forestry
d. Natural and Basic Sciences
e. Information Technology, Mathematics and Statistics
h. Social Sciences and Humanities
i. Climate and Environment
3. Please indicate the preference of presentation, Oral or poster.