Instructions for Preparation and Presentation
- Presentations should be prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT or PPTX) or PDF format.
- Presentation time: 12 minutes (10 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion)
- The presentation file must be provided on a USB memory stick to the session coordinator at the venue prior to start of each session as given below.
||Presentation hand in time
|Day 1 Morning session
||By 10.00 am on Day 1
|Day 1 Afternoon session
||By 2.00 pm on Day 1
|Day 1 Evening session
||By 4.00 pm on Day 1
|Day 2 Morning session
||By 8.00 am on Day 2
- Bells will be rung during the presentation to indicate time. Prepare to wind up your presentation at the first bell, at 8 minutes. A second bell will follow at 10 minutes to indicate the end of presentation. Time limits should be strictly adhered to and only about 20 slides (maximum) can be covered in a duration of 10 minutes.
- Printed posters should be displayed in the designated area from 10.00 am onwards on day 1 (11th September 2019) to 11.00 am on day 2 (12th September 2019).
The poster should be in portrait orientation and should be of size 2.5‘ x 3.5 ‘ (30 inches x 42 inches).
Poster should have the iPURSE 2019 logo on top left-hand corner and the assigned poster number on the top right-hand corner (Please refer to the attached template).
Posters should be prepared using an easy-to-read font (example Arial) and with appropriate font sizes.
- Poster presenter should be available by the poster during the poster session, (after lunch on Day 1).
Download poster layout