To be a center of excellence in training for the development of efficient and effective personnel who could contribute significantly to their Institution’s growth and development.
To conduct and nurture activities that would promote and contribute to capacity building of members in a work force.
- To train members of the academic staff in teaching methodologies so that the University attains high academic standards nationally and internationally.
- To train members of the academic and non academic staff on research management so that they would be efficient contributors to a rich research culture.
- To train members of the academic and non academic staff on department/faculty/university administration and management for smooth functioning at all levels and linkages of the administrative hierarchy.
- To train in development of computer based learning material for conventional, open and distance learning modes.
- To provide training assistance to improve human relationships at work places