Unclaimed Provident Fund Refunds

Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on twitter

University of Peradeniya decided to publish the names of members who have not collected the refund cheques due to incompleteness of information mentioned in the refund applications.

If your name appears in the attached list, please fill “Form UR” and submit the form with certified copies of relevant documents to the Assistant Registrar,  Academic Establishments Division, University of Peradeniya through the Head of the Department which you have last served.

Payments will be made either by cheque or directly credited to the member’s bank account through SLIPS if the bank holding the account is registered in the “SLIPS”.

Note: It is mandatory to mention the reference number appear in the list when forwarding the “Form UR” and certified copies of NIC/Passport & bank passbook need to be submitted.

Applications submitted without relevant documents and reference number will not be processed.