Saga University, Japan is proud to inform opportunities for you in the SPCACE-E Program!
- The SPACE-E program has a flexible curriculum
- Students can take courses from their major field of study while learning Japanese language and culture.
- Minimum coursework requirement is 10 credits per semester.
- Students who have fulfilled the requirements will receive a certificate of completion from Saga University at end of exchange period. SPACE students who have earned credits are provided with an official academic transcript from Saga University.
- The student’s home institution may determine whether to grant the credits based on this transcript.
Undergraduates who have completed at least two years of study at home institution
Be enrolled as a full-time student at the home institution throughout the period of study at Saga University
SPACE-E requires exchange students to have GPA 2.80 or higher out of 4.00.
SPACE-E requires exchange students to be more proficient in English than any of the minimum scores of:
- CEFR: B2,
- TOEFL ITP: 530,
- IELTS: 5.5,
- TOEFL iBT: 72,
- TOEIC: 740,
- or equivalent at the time of application.